- David Quinn, Director of the Iona Institute and former editor of the “Irish Catholic”. Bringing faith into public life
- Sr Andrea Fraile, Sisters of the Gospel of Life. Helping people in a crisis: the work of the Sisters of the Gospel of Life
Welcoming professionals and students of all healthcare professions, Chaplains and all who have an interest in a Catholic view of healthcare today.
- How can we keep a strong faith in a busy career?
- How do we bring hope?
- What is the purpose of healing and healthcare?
- How can we “live our faith” at work?