The Fifth Annual CMA Youth Conference. A day conference exploring mental health and our own (mental and spiritual) wellbeing as healthcare professionals.
- David Quinn, Director of the Iona Institute and former editor of the “Irish Catholic”. Bringing faith into public life
- Sr Andrea Fraile, Sisters of the Gospel of Life. Helping people in a crisis: the work of the Sisters of the Gospel of Life
Welcoming professionals and students of all healthcare professions, Chaplains and all who have an interest in a Catholic view of healthcare today.
- How can we keep a strong faith in a busy career?
- How do we bring hope?
- What is the purpose of healing and healthcare?
- How can we “live our faith” at work?
Please find the conference report here, on the CMQ website:
See the conference poster here:
Please find the report here: http://www.cmq.org.uk/CMQ/2016/Nov/2016_cma_Symposium_reports.html
Conference Flyer: CMA2014_Conscience_and_the_NHS